How to fix error, “waiting for available sockets” in Google Chrome
Waiting for available sockets error on chrome basically happens due to overload images and data saved on chrome. Cookies and images saved on chrome once gets in huge it creates this error.
Whenever we do open any site it saves some cookies and images as temporary on browser. For the time being it reaches into overload and creates available socket error.It will shows in the bottom left corner of screen.
Step for fixing “waiting for available sockets” error
By Force open Scokets
- Open your google chrome browser.
- Type ‘ chrome://net-internals ‘ into address bar and press Enter.
- Click here to open direct link- chrome://net-internals/#sockets
- From the left top corner menu select sockets option.
- Available Sockets
- Now you will get a page where is option ‘Flush Socket Pools’ click on it. It will clean all records.
- This method always works.If it does not works follow below steps.
- By Clearing your Cookies & Caches
Available socket error also happens due to corrupt or huge cookies save on browser. By clearing cookies it can be solved. For the step we have specific topic here How to clear cookies from browser. Read this article and help by your own easily.
- By Clearing your Extension and tool bars
Sometimes we have installed bad or corrupted extension and tool bars by mistake. We don’t know their works even they becomes hidden. These extension transfer traffic from your ip address to world wide web and browser started freezing.
This problem can solve easily read here Remove extension and toolbars and follow simple steps for this.
Conclusion: These three steps mostly fix available socket error problem.
We have many posts related to browser issue. We offer genuine solution with real reason and cause.If you have any other question or problem kindly draft a mail to us,ready to help you.