How to fix error, “waiting for available sockets” in Google Chrome
Waiting for available sockets error on chrome basically happens due to overload images and data saved in chrome. Cookies and images saved in chrome once get in huge it creates this error.
Whenever we open any site it saves some cookies and images as temporary on the browser. For the time being it reaches into overload and creates available socket error. It will show in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step for fixing “waiting for available sockets” error
- By Force open Scokets
- Open your google chrome browser.
- Type ‘ chrome://net-internals ‘ into the address bar and press Enter.
- Click here to open direct link- chrome://net-internals/#sockets
- Available Sockets
- From the left top corner, menu selects the sockets option.
- Available Sockets
- Now you will get a page where is option ‘Flush Socket Pools’ click on it. It will clean all records.
- This method always works. If it does not works follow steps.
- By Clearing your Cookies & Caches
Available socket error also happens due to corrupt or huge cookies save on browser. By clearing cookies it can be solved. For the step, we have the specific topic here How to clear cookies from the browser. Read this article and help on your own easily.
- By Clearing your Extension and toolbars
Sometimes we have installed the bad or corrupted extension and toolbars by mistake. We don’t know their works even they become hidden. These extension transfer traffic from your IP address to world wide web and browser started freezing.
This problem can solve easily read here Remove extension and toolbars and follow simple steps for this.
Conclusion: These three steps mostly fix available socket error problem.
We have many posts related to the browser issue. We offer the solution for real reason and cause. If you have any other question or problem kindly draft a mail to us, ready to help you.
Thank you for reading the post.