Today’s article is about how to setup brother wireless printer ? So just read the instructions and follow them to setup it by yourself.
if you want to install brother wireless printer, then first and basic requirement for connection is , you must have access to wifi network. so if you do not have wireless router password, then you may visit: how do I find wireless router password ?
Connect your printer with Wifi –
- Power on your brother printer.
- click on menu using up and go to Network using up and down arrow key.
- Go to Wlan Wizard by pressing up and down key.
- Once you will reach to WLAN wizard, you need to choose setup wizard.
- If WLAN will be enabled? Then you need to directly reach to wireless setup wizard,
- Now your machine will show you a list of available wireless network, you need to choose yours and click on ok.
- After selecting your wireless network, you will able to see wireless encryption method? So you need to choose the encryption type. Whatever you have (WPA, WEP etc.).
- Finally you will reach to password window, so your need to type here your wireless password, and click on ok.
If you are having any trouble, you may visit: brother printer won’t connect to wifi.
Setup brother wireless printer-
After connecting brother printer to the wifi, now it’s a time to setup brother wireless printer, so you need to insert the brother printer driver disk into your computer and run it. If you do not have printer driver disk then you need not to worry, you can simply download it from brother’s official website and run it into your computer.
- Here this will ask to you for your brother printer model, you need to select your brother printer’s model and click on next.
- When you will select your printer model, then you will reach to printer menu, here you need to select install printer driver.
- Once you will select install brother printer driver, you will get agreement window, here you need to click on I accept and click on next.
- Now your printer will start installing basic setup , once it will install basic files,
- After completing the basic installation process, your brother printer will ask to you for connection type, here you need to select wireless connection and click on next.
- Here you will able to see select appropriate connection type, select brother peer to peer network printer in this window and click on next.
- If you have enabled firewall or installed antivirus into your computer, then you will able to see firewall antivirus detected window, in this window, you need to choose “Change the firewall settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation. ”
- you will able to see your printer in the list, so you need to select your printer type and click on next.
- Finally your printer will be setup and you will able to use your brother wireless printer.