Learn: How To Set up Dell Wireless Printer?
In this article, we are going to share information about how to set up dell wireless printer using Windows or Macintosh computer?
If you want to setup your dell printer as a local printer, you may visit how to set up dell printer using USB cable ?
Requirement for install dell wireless printer-
when you will install dell printer as a wifi printer or network printer. there is few basic requirement. which you have to fill:
Require for setup dell wireless printer has listed below:
- Wireless Network.
- SSID & Password or WiFi.
- Windows or Mac Computer.
- Printer Driver.
For installing any printer, you just need a printer driver. usually, you will get printer driver setup disk with dell printer accessories.
but somehow if you do not have printer setup disk, then you may download it from dell’s official website.
Setup dell wireless printer using windows pc-
once you fulfill the requirements for dell printer set up, then it’s a time to install and configure the dell printer. so you need to follow the steps given below:
Note: before you will set up your printer, you need to make sure, you have connected your printer to the wifi successfully.
if your printer is not connected to the wifi, you need to connect it for more information you may visit: how to connect dell printer to the wifi ?
- Insert the printer driver setup disk into your computer and run it.
- Now you will able to see, Dell printer setup welcome window. here you need to choose your language and click next.
- once you will click on next, you will see user agreement, you need to accept it and click next.
- Now your computer will start installing basic installation files.
- When basic printer settings will be installed, you will able to see connection method window.
here you need to choose the connection method, in our case we are going to setup wireless printer. so we will choose typical installation for a network printer.
- after choosing the connection type, you will able to see the list of printers available in the network. you need to choose your printer and click on next.
Now you need to follow the instructions and finally, your printer will successfully set up.
if your printer is showing offline, then you may visit: how to fix brother printer say’s offline problem?