Guide: How To Install Dell Printer?
Before we will go ahead and give you instructions on how to set up a dell printer? First Let me tell you more about dell printers and the company itself.
We all know, Dell Company have been popular for manufacturing amazing devices and services. especially for computers and printers.
when we investigate about top 10 printer brands. Dell has successfully set up its name in the top 5 brands. the company is an expert in manufacturing smart wifi printers. which comes with so many useful features including smart printing.
Dell Printers have the very easy control panel, through which you can manage and configure your printer without having any difficulty.
but when we buy a new laptop. you just need to know how to install dell printer. so you can set up it. so here I am going to share set up guide for dell printer. you can simply follow it and set up your printer by yourself.
Requirement For Dell Printer Set up –
There are few basic requirements for setting up every brand new Dell printer. which is listed below.
- Computer Or Laptop.
- Wireless Network (if you want to set up your printer as a wifi printer).
- Power Connection.
Configure Dell Printer-
If you can fulfill all Requirement, given on top, then it’s a time to install dell printer. so you need to follow these instructions to set up a dell printer.
- Unbox Dell printer from the box.
- Plug in power cable and Power on your printer.
- Connect Your printer From Computer Via USB Cable.
Set up Dell Printer Using Cd –
when we buy a new brand new computer. there is a disk came with its accessories. that disk has the printer driver. so you need to insert that disk into your computer and run it.
If you do not have dell printer driver setup disk, then you may download it from dell official website.
- Select Your Language and click next.
- Now You need to accept the license and click next. After accepting the license, you will reach to connection type method,
in our case, we are going to set up our printer using the USB cable. if you want to set up network printer then you may visit how to set up dell wireless printer?
- Once you will select the connection method, then this will ask you to connect your printer to the computer via USB cable. so you need to connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Finally, the installation process will start. this will take some time to install your printer.
Finally, your printer will be installed, so you can go ahead and try to print something.
If you are having any other problem with your printer (ex- dell printer say’s offline ). you may leave a comment below. we will try to resolve your problem in our next post.