How to Turn On Wifi settings on Windows Computer?
Recently, my younger sister asked me, how can she turn on wifi on her windows computer. She was using a Dell laptop. I helped her and now I am also going to write this article on how to turn wifi on the windows computer.
So this article can help other people as well if they don’t know how to turn on wifi on the windows computer. These instructions will work on every windows computer.
Turn on wifi on windows 7 computer-
- click on the start button.
- Go to all programs.
- Now click on the windows mobility center.
- Click on turn on the wireless button.
Finally, the wireless feature will be enabled on your laptop /computer. you can go ahead and choose the account settings.
Turn on wifi on windows 8 computer-
- Click on the start button also go to settings.
- Click on network settings.
- Now you will able to see wireless settings. you need to turn on.
Turn on wifi on windows 10 computer-
if you have windows 10 laptop and you are looking instructions for how to turn on the wireless settings on windows 10. I will suggest you follow the instructions given below.
- Click on the start button also type settings in the search box.
- Now you will able to see settings in the search result. So you need to click on it.
- You need to go to wireless settings also choose the wireless settings.
- Press the slide button and turn on the wifi.
So these are the instructions to turn on the wifi on any windows computer. you may go ahead and follow this instruction to turn on the wifi.
Please leave the comment below, if you need any more information about windows also any other product. we will try to reply to it with the solution.
Thank you for reading this article.