Solve: canon printer won’t print :
Last week, our team has gotten an email to write something about what could be the possible reasons for canon printer won’t print and how can we troubleshoot them.
so today in this article, I am going to cover that topic, you may read the instructions and fix the problem instantly.
Canon printers are the really reliable gadget. once you will setup it properly, this will make you happy by giving thousands of print for many years. but that does not mean, it will work forever.sometimes it may cause some irritating problem for your computer. which may jeopardize your work. canon printer won’t print is one of the biggest problems for these days.
You may unable to print a document from a single a computer or sometimes with all device in your network.
well, there are so many reasons, which may cause printer is not printing problem, usually people face such kind of problem with their device when their printer could not be identified by the devices.
Causes related to canon printer won’t print :
so we are going from basic troubleshooting steps to advance step to fix your canon printer. you can simply go ahead and follow the instructions to fix the issue.
- PowerCycle Your Device- this is the very common step, but it works lots of time.
when your computer does not identify the printer. it will cause canon printer is not printing problem. so you should try to reboot your computer and printer once.
after rebooting your computer and printer. you need to wait for 1 minute, and then try to print something from the printer.
if you have setup your canon printer as a network printer, you should try to reboot your router as well.
- Connection Problem – Connection problem is the most common problem, which may cause not printing issue with your canon printer.
so if you have setup your canon printer using the USB cable. please make sure you have connected your USB cable from printer properly.
you may also disconnect the USB cable from your computer and wait for 1 minute and then plug it back in.
- Ink Cartridge Issue- when you are trying to print something from your printer but it is printing a blank page.
this may because of ink cartridge issue or low ink issue. so you should try to replace the cartridge and plug the new ink cartridge again.
once you will plug in the cartridge, you should try to print a document again and then let’s see. is it working or not?
If you are having paper jam issue with your printer. in that case, you need to clean your printer properly. for paper jam issue we have written a new post, you may visit:
- Driver Issue- so many times, You may have canon printer won’t connect issue because of driver issue.
if your driver is outdated or you have not installed the driver properly. this may cause, canon printer not printing issue. so you should try to update the canon printer driver properly.
- Reset Printer- after following all above steps, if your canon printer is still not printing any document. in such situation, you should reset the printer.
For resetting the printer you need to follow the instructions below :
Instructions for Reset
- Uninstall & Reinstall The printer- this is the last option for troubleshooting a printer, in the method you need to uninstall the existing printer driver from your computer.
once the printer driver will uninstall you need to reboot your computer, and then you need to setup your Canon printer again. you may download the printer driver from canon’s official website
After performing all these steps, I hope your canon printer will start working perfectly fine. if you are having any other issue with your printer.
you may leave a comment below. we will try to resolve that issue in our next post. Dale Hawerchuk Authentic Jersey