Welcome to fixotip,
Today I am writing this article on how to do mac cloning in linksys router? So just read this article and follow the instruction to do mac cloning in linksys router by yourself.
Follow the instructions for mac cloning in linksys router-
Before you will go for mac cloning in linksys router, you should make sure your computer is connected to linksys via ethernet cable and turn off the wifi on your laptop.
Do not try to apply mac cloning, if your computer is connected to the linksys router via wifi.
Once you will make the proper connection between computer and router, you need to follow these instructions to do mac cloning in linksys router.
- Open your browser like-i.e., chrome, firefox and type 192.168.1.1 in the top address bar and press enter.
- Now you will able to see router login page, you need to type there username and password for router login. By default the username and password for linksys router is admin.
- After login to your router, you need to go to internet setting and click on mac address.
- Now you will able to see an option says “clone my PC’s mac address”. You have to click on it.
- Finally, you need to click on apply and then ok. Now you will save all settings and restart itself automatically. Once it will restart. You need to check you will start getting solid green light on internet icon.
If you are still getting blinking orange light on linksys router, you need to visit: my linksys router is blinking orange. Hope you would understand how to do mac cloning in linksys router. If you have any question related to linksys router. Please leave a comment below, so we can reply the solution in our next post.
Thank you for reading my post, hope this will help you a lot.