First we need to know what is cookies and is it helpful or not.
Cookies: Cookies also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie. Its a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s browser while the user is browsing. Basically its a type of programming.It observe and store user activity.Everyone needs to Clear cookies and cache from Google chrome browser.
Cookies are design for storing information such as items added in the shopping cart or the user’s browsing activity like logging in. They can also remember some important information such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
How to clear cookies from Google Chrome browser
Now days more than enough people are using Google chrome browser for surfing on internet. Chrome store cookies very nicely from every sites and keep safe for perfect results at next time. After saving lots of cookies it start works slow. For better speed of browsing and safety you need to clear your browsing cookies time to time.
Before clearing cookies from any browser you have to make sure all your saved password and data will be lost from your browser ,so keep write down some where so later you can sync your information easily.
Steps for removing cookies from Google Chrome browser-
- At the right top of your browser you can see three vertical small dots click on it and go to settings.
- Now you are on setting page of chrome.Scroll down and bottom you can see Advanced option click on it.
- Now here you can see a option content setting open it. First option shows cookies open it.
- Little bit scroll down and you will get All cookies and site data. On the right side here there is a option REMOVE ALL click on it and your all saved cookies are removed.
- You can also remove specific site cookies by selecting individual cookies from here.
Official Google Answer : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en