When you get your connection is not private error in google chrome. proxy server and SSL certificates are the common reasons behind this problem.
but apart from these both reasons, there are other reasons behind this problem as well.
today’s article is about how to fix your connection is not private in google chrome problem? if you are struggling with google chrome privacy problem.
I will recommend you to follow the instructions given in this article and fix the problem by yourself.
Basic Tips To Fix Your Connection is not private in google chrome-
- Before troubleshooting the google privacy problem, first, you should check SSL certificate validation. If the SSL certificate is expired, you will be restricted to access the HTTPS version of the website.
To check the SSL certificate, you may click on HTTPS lock icon and look for expiry date. If you found SSL is expired. you need to contact the website admin and ask them to renew it.
- As we have already discussed, most of the time, people get your connection is not private in google chrome because of Proxy server.
As we all know, google chrome is very strict about user privacy and spamming. that’s why chrome does not consider proxy servers as the safe network for internet surfing.
So if you are using the proxy server, I will recommend you to disable it.
Some advance tips to fix connection is not private in google chrome-
After following the above steps, if you are still getting your connection is not private in google chrome. you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Check for browser update, maybe your browser is outdated? and that’s why you are getting your connection is not private in google chrome browser.
- If you are getting privacy error on any third party website, it can be because of antivirus.
Maybe your antivirus is blocking the website? so you should check the browser settings, and unblock the website. if you found it blocked.
- Also, you should check the network settings. maybe you are getting this message because of DNS server DHCP server.
so you should try to reboot the router, modem and also update the DNS address.
- Ohh… one last thing I forgot to mention, did you check the time and date on your computer? sometimes, people are getting your connection is not private problem because of incorrect time & date.
If you have incorrect time and date, I will suggest you update the time and date instantly.