How Do I Solve Windows Computer is Running Slow
This is usually happening with almost every user when they bought a new computer. It works fine for six months or a year and after sometimes user feel their computer is running slow gradually.
We never recognize what could be the possible reasons for windows computer is running slow problem and how can we fix.Most of the people don’t have any option apart from using the slow computer.
Most of the time we blame the virus for a slow computer while it is not true. In this article, we tried to provide you simple and easy step by which you can easily boost up your speed.
The computer running slow problem usually comes when we do not optimize our computer properly and due to virus issues. Most of all don’t know which software also antivirus are best for the computers. Furthermore, we will discuss the best antivirus also trustworthy in the article.
Steps for How To Fix Windows Computer is running Slow Issue-
We have given all the possible steps in details which can try to solve slow computer speed.If one step doesn’t work try another. We are sure one of them surely speed up your computer.
Cleaning of C:\\ Drive–
Windows system files always save into C: drive by default. Consequently, other software files also install into C: drive. So, as a result, C: drive is very important part of any system. If this drive is containing full of junks probably cause of slow computer.
Everyone must clean junk and bad files from their C: drive regularly. For cleaning the c:\\ drive you may follow the instructions given below-
- Open run box, by pressing windows +R key.
- Type cleanmgr in the run box and press ok.
- Now your computer will start analyzing the c:// drive. This may take some time.Be patience.
- Once your computer will analyze the C:// drive will show the list of all folders which need to be cleaned. You need to check all of them and click on ok.
- Finally, it will ask the confirmation message for deletion. Click on delete files for next.
Remove Junk and Temporary files-
A computer creates a lot of temporary and junk files for windows operation. After performing the operation it removes some files and left few files behind for future uses. These files keep storing and using RAM result slow down the speed.
Usually three places from where we have to remove files. Follow the below instructions to remove those junk temporary files-
- Open run box, by pressing windows +R key.
- Type %temp% in the run box and press ok.
- A new window will appear with some folders.
- Select all and delete all of them also from recycle bin.
- Just like you have open a run box and type %temp% same as type “temp” and “prefetch” command one by one in the run window box.
- Every command opens a new window contains with the same type of junk and temporary folders.
- Select all of them and remove one by one.
- In the last empty recycle bin also.
Optimize Your Browsers–
After cleaning the computer, it’s a time to optimize your browsers. You have to delete the temp files cookies and history from your browsers. We have already explained it in details before, you can check at how to delete cookies and temp files from the browser?
Scan For Virus –
You may have the computer is running slow problem because of viruses on your computer. In this case, we need to scan our computer with a good antivirus. I would like to suggest you scan your computer with Malwarebytes antivirus program.
After complete scanning restarts the computer and runs hitman pro also as a secondary antivirus.Hitman pro can remove bad cookies and cache saved in your computer also from browsers.
Removing Third Party Software-
There is so many software are available in the market which can destroy our computer.This software contains auto-install features which cause hidden installation in the computer with another software.
Third party software continuously works and consume processor and RAM in the background.This consumption slows down actual work efficiency of computer and slows down speed.
So it is necessary to remove unwanted software and for removing visit how to uninstall software from windows computer
After performing all these steps computer will start running fast. To keep your computer always healthy and fast, you should try to optimize your computer after every month.
I hope these above instructions will help you a lot also have any other problem with your computer live comment below.Our expert will revert back you.