Troubleshoot: Paper Jam issue in canon printer
There is nothing wrong with saying, “paper jam issue in canon printer ” one of the most irritating issue.
especially when you are going to print any import document and it got stuck in the middle of printing.
when we face paper jam issue with our printer. we always try to contact a technical expert for fixing such kind issue. while most of us don’t know, you can fix paper jam issue in canon printer by yourself without inviting any technical person at your home.
all you need to do just follow the instructions given below and be your own technician:
Note: before I will share troubleshooting instructions, I would like to warn you about few things.
- Do not tear your paper in the printer.
- remove printer parts gently, else it may cause of printer hardware failure.
How to fix paper jam issue in canon printer by yourself.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable from canon printer.
- Open the paper output tray. while you are opening the paper out cover, make sure you are touching the clear film.
- Make sure, there is no paper jammed under the cartridge holder. if there is any, i will suggest you remove cartridge holder properly and then remove paper.
- Now hold the paper gently, and pull it out slowly. do not tear it.
- once you will remove the paper From your computer, you need to make sure, there is no paper piece stuck in the roller.
- Now you need to place the cartridge holder back in.
- Install the paper output tray again and out the power on your printer.
Once your machine will power on, you need to insert the paper and try to print something.
I am sure, your printer will start working fine. Jose Cruz Jr. Authentic Jersey