As soon as technology is growing, wireless router’s are helpful for every environment, weather it is for home or business, wireless network became primary requirement for us. `
Router’s ip address is also known as default gateway ip address, because router is providing route for incoming and outgoing traffic in your network.
Every router’s brand has different ip address ( ex- 192.168.0.1 or 1.1)When you are looking for instruction , how to find router’s ip address, in this situation you need to go to ahead and follow these instructions .
By Default ip address for few popular routers-
Linksys router- 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
Netgear wireless router- 192.168.1.1
Dlink wireless router- 192.168.0.1
Belkin wireless router- 192.168.2.1
Xfinity Wireless router- 192.168.1.1
AT&T Uverse – 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254
Optimum Cable router- 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
Asus wireless router- 192.168.1.1
Tp-link Wireless router- 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
How Do I find Wireless Router’s IP Address-
- Connect your computer directly with router using Ethernet cable or wifi connection.
- Open Run Box (by pressing windows + R Key).
- Type CMD in the box and press ok.
- Once you will reach to command prompt box, you need to type ipconfig and press enter key.
- Now you need to scroll up and look at the Ethernet properties, here you will able to see Default gateway.
So as we know now, default gateway is known as router’s ip address. So you need to copy that ip address down, and you can open router setup page, using that ip address in your web browser.
Hope these instructions has helped you to find router’s ip address. If you need any other information, you may leave a comment bellow, we will give you an answer in our next post.