Tips: Download Correct driver For Canon printer?
when you bought a brand new printer but somehow you did not get a printer setup disk, it could be little hard to find a correct driver for canon printer. if you are not tech-friendly.
because there is so many fake websites. which seems like canon downloading website, while actually, they are not the correct one.
when you will try to download the software from them, they will redirect you to some other website or they will download the incorrect or outdated version of the driver.
so in this article, i am going to show you, how can you download the correct version of the printer driver.
when you are going to download the printer, you should have knowledge of your printer model number. because every printer has the different driver.
you can find the printer model on your printer itself. it could be something like- canon pixima mg 4275.
once you have correct printer model number, you need to follow the instructions below.
Download Canon Driver
- open your web browser and type www.canon.com/support in the top address bar.
- Choose your Region and country.
- After choosing the country, you need to click on support.
- Now you need to click on drivers & downloads and type the model number of your printer in the search box.
- Finally, you will able to see the list of the available printer driver. you should simply choose the latest full version driver and click on download.
After clicking on download your printer driver will start downloading. this may take some time, once the driver will be downloaded you can simply go ahead and run the printer driver into your computer.
I hope, now you know how to download the correct printer driver for canon printer. you can try to download it by yourself.
if you need any other help for your printer. you may leave a comment below. we will try to share instructions in our next post.