Why Does Brother printer Won’t Connect To Wifi
Is your brother printer not connecting to wifi? let me tell you, this problem can be because of few reasons:
- Weak WIFI signal.
- Invalid wifi settings.
- Printer firmware outdated.
Well, these are the main reason behind brother printer won’t connect to wifi. in order to fix the wireless problem.
you need to read this article until the end and follow the instructions to fix the problem.
Do not forget to check following things, while you are trying to fix brother printer is not connecting to wifi problem:
- Are you sure, you are typing the correct username and password for your wifi? because most of the time, people are mistaking in typing the password.
that’s why they have to go through wifi problem on their brother printer.
so do not forget to double check the wifi information. if you have any doubt on password, you may go ahead and change the wifi password.
2. Check the signal strength of your wifi, make sure you have a good signal strength on your printer. If they are weak, I will recommend you to place the brother wifi printer nearby your router.
How To Fix Brother Printer Is Not Connecting To WiFi –
Power Cycle your devices-
Most of the time, I have fixed the wifi connection problem by rebooting the devices only.
so I will also suggest you to do so.
- Power off your brother wifi printer and wait for 15 seconds, now power it back on.
- Now power off your wireless router and turn it back on after 10 seconds.
- once your router and printer will reboot, you should try to connect your brother printer to the wireless network. let’s see if it is connecting now or not?
Connect your printer to the router manually-
if you are unable to connect your brother printer to the wifi using wifi setup tool.
you should try to connect your printer to the wifi using printer panel.
- press the home (menu) button on your brother printer and go to network settings.
- Click on WLAN and tap on setup wizard option.
- Now you will able to see the list of available networks. here, you need to choose your wifi name and press the next button.
- After clicking on next button, you will see the wifi encryption mode option. here you need to choose the encryption type and press the next button.
- Finally, you will able to see the password window, here you need to type the password and press the next button.
now, your printer will start connecting itself to the wifi. it may take few seconds, so you need to wait for a while.
If your brother printer is still won’t connect to wifi?
In that case, you need to reset the network settings and then try again.
After reading this blog, I hope you will get rid of brother printer won’t connect to wifi issue.
If you have any other problem with your printer. please leave a comment below.
we will try to solve your query and create a new post.
thank you for reading this blog,